Saturday, October 11, 2008

Update

So I know that once again its been awhile but things have been hectic to say the least!!! We had our 24wk appointment on Wednesday and Dr. Harlass was pleased with the way everything is progressing. He was called out on a delivery in the middle of our appointment but at least I was able to get all (yes I do mean all...I had so many I had to write them down) of my questions in before he left.

I was under the impression that I would receive my last shot during my 35th week however he informed me that it will actually be during my 34th. He said if I go into labor anytime between then and 38wks that they will let everything progress naturally but if I go in for my 38wk appt. and I am at all dilated then they will induce me at that point. So it is looking like this little girl will be here anywhere from the week of Christmas to the 2nd week of January.

For those of you who don't know we have decided on a name and have agreed to tell everyone the first. This is in all honesty due to to the fact that I was going to slip because I don't think of her as the baby I think of her as...

ANSLEY!
We do have a middle name selected however we are trying to keep that to ourselves until her arrival. We have to have something to hang on to right?

Mayce is WAY excited and helped me decide that Ansley's room should be green. Hopefully it will turn out cute, I feel a little bad but I didn't want two PINK rooms in our house!! After looking at over 5,000 bedding sets I finally found something that I like so everything should start coming together soon!!!

No comments: