Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guess Who...


MADE THE HONOR ROLL!!!  That's right Mayce pulled straight A's for her first nine weeks of real school and we couldn't be more proud.  She is an amazing kid and it's nice to see that we aren't the only ones who think so.

As you can tell by her grades she is doing well in everything and LOVES history.  I can't even begin to explain how amazed I am at the amount of knowledge she has gained over the past 11 weeks.  She now knows 35 out of 39 of the books of the Old Testament.  She can identify islands, pennisulas, mountains, foothills, rivers, streams, and oceans on maps.  She has learned 6 new memory verses and their "addresses" as she calls them.  GOD IS SO GOOD! 

I want everyone to notice that I did not write on my own child's report card.  I just found it to be a little too strange but Mrs. Bash did and I thought that I should take a picture so on those days that I am THIS close to going crazy I can look back and remember that she really is a good kid she is just mine so sometimes I forget.  By the way I am sorry the picture quality isn't great I am still trying to figure things out with the new camera!
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7016/signaturedm.jpg

1 comment:

j3cattle said...

Mayce- we are so proud of you and love you!
Auntie Katie and Uncle Josh