Monday, April 12, 2010

Playing Around

I had been searching for a new blog design FOREVER.  (Or at least that is the way it seemed to me!)  So when I finally found LeeLou Blogs and decided on the design I wanted to use I knew I would need new pictures for the header.  That being said I got the girls dressed and tried to get some good shots.  It should be noted that the girls are complete opposites when it comes to the camera.  As soon as Mayce sees it she starts posing...as soon as Ansley sees it she starts running (in the opposite direction I might add).  In spite of it all we still managed to get a few good pics as for the rest?  Well you will see...

I don't see you...





I have absolutely no clue what is in her hand...

Fish face!

I really like this one but I fell in love with her eyes in the one I ended up choosing.

So cute!

She just looks so big too me!  Funny side note...the pants that she is wearing in this picture are so long that to make them the correct length we would have to cut off enough fabric to make her a pair of capris.  Maybe not THAT much but alot!  And they are 5s so what gives?



For 30 minutes of playing around I don't think we did too badly!



No comments: