Friday, January 16, 2009

Kid Sister and Me...

So we have had some questions about Mayce and how she is adapting to her new sister and the only word that comes to mind is swimmingly. It has been such a blessing to watch Mayce with Ansley and Buck and I are amazed at how well she has done. She has turned out to be quite the big helper and is always asking if there is anything that she can do (even wanting to help change her diaper). Its almost humorous as she gets so excited and is constantly loving on her "baby sister".

Suprisingly enough Mayce is even willing to share her toys and books. And as "Cinderella" she decided that Ansley would enjoy hearing Toy Story. She is as always a ball of energy and although Ansley has not been deemed royalty yet Buck and I are commonly referred to as "the Prince" and "Belle".

So as you can imagine our lives are a little crazy at the moment but it is certainly the best kind of crazy there is. We wouldn't trade it for the world!!

A final thought on Mayce and her kid sister...we asked Mayce what she thought about her sister one day after we picked her up from Tots and without missing a beat she stated "I love her...and I like her alot."

No comments: