Saturday, September 12, 2009

AAAUUUUUGGGGHHHH!

So I decided to clean out the girls' closets and our attic by braving the world of EBAY. Now I consider myself pretty technologically advanced but I have to admit that I have not been so frustrated in ages. The whole process of trying to sort clothes, take pictures of clothes, and accurately describe clothes within a post is at the very least exasperating! At this very moment I am trying to complete my list but first must be "verified" as a seller so I am sitting by my phone like a high school freshman waiting for a boy!!

Hallelujah!!!! They just called so in a matter of minutes my first selling venture will be underway. I did end up putting together a very nice lot of NB and 0-3mo winter clothing so hopefully I will make a little money and clear out our house at the same time!! Has anyone else experienced this? Did you have a better experience than I did? Let me know because I have A LOT of clothes left but at the moment I am not sure I ever want to do this again.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Bethany! I'm loving the pictures of your girls and your room at school! As for Ebay that is so weird about them calling to verify your stuff. Jordan and I sold 2 Wiis on Ebay last Thanksgiving and we didn't have to do anything like that. Maybe it was the volume of stuff you were posting? Weird. I miss you friend!