Sunday, October 4, 2009

S...is for SUPRISE!!!

Our sweet friend Julia is turning 20 on Tuesday and seeing as she does so much for us we thought that we should return the favor. So I teamed up with her best friend and we threw her a suprise party at where else? THE ROLLERENA! Now I will admit that it was much more fun when I was 12 but we still had a good time and hey at least I knew I would have someone pick me during the Snowball!I think that 19 people showed up in all so we had great fun and even ended up with a few bruises to show for it. Buck and I tag teamed it with Mayce and Ansley because Mayce wanted to skate ALL NIGHT LONG!! Actually she ended up doing pretty well by the end of the night. There was one point though where unbeknownst to us she was skating on one foot because she lost the other skate! Oops!

All the girls raced and I thought that this picture was too funny to pass up. Look Julia with the wind in your hair it actually makes it look like you were going fast! We won't tell anyone the truth of the matter...

Mayce told Buck about half way through the night that "This is kind of fun" funny that it was just kind of fun seeing as we could not get her off the rink the entire evening. Whenever we would cop out she would find two other unknowing individuals to take her out.
Ansley thought the whole thing was entirely overrated seeing as we wouldn't let her get down. Seriously they haven't changed the carpet since I was in third grade so umm no!

Mayce however keeps asking when we are going to go again!
Happy Birthday Julia!
We love you and are so thankful for you and all that you do!

No comments: