Ok so never in my life can I remember having two snow days in one year much less one week but I will certainly take it! This time Buck had to go in relatively early still so after the roads cleared some we headed over to my parents to make a snowman. I must admit that this did not go exactly as planned seeing as Mayce had absolutely NO interest in making a big snowman with me and Grandma. Instead she wanted to make a snowbird (?).
Still it was a fun day for all...until she threw up all over the backseat of the truck!
Still it was a fun day for all...until she threw up all over the backseat of the truck!
(But that's another story so enjoy all of the pics. Of the snow not that!)
The infamous snow bird...
Even Ansley didn't know what to think!
You have to say that he is a pretty darn good snowman. Especially for NM!!
Grandma and her girls
SNOW ICE CREAM!! You should know that Mayce was NOT impressed.

No comments:
Post a Comment