Thursday, December 3, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!



Things have been crazy as usual around here!  Maybe even a little more so with the addition of Purple Banner so it was a lovely suprise to wake up to SNOW Tuesday morning.  Now I am not just talking the typical New Mexico quarter of an inch I am talking 5-6 inches.  So much that I can't even remember the last time it came down that heavy. 



Needless to say we were all glued to our phones as we anxiously awaited news regarding school and base closures.  God is so good!!  School was canceled for me and Mayce and Buck didn't have to go in until 11:30 (which actually turned out to be 1 but that's a different story).  So we stayed home and played in the snow went in got warm and then played again you couldn't ask for a better day...

For those of you wondering...Ansley was NOT such a fan!



But Mayce was!!!!









Thanking God for the simple things in life....

No comments: