Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Top Ten

Yesterday was rough but just as the darkness seemed like it was going to overcome me the Lord provided evidence of His Son.  I wish I knew how to navigate this road a little better but the as I was surrounded by unexpected blessings I realized that the light was there I just needed to open my eyes. 
 
I thought it only fitting to list some of the things that are making me grin...
 
  1. Flowers from my pretty momma.
  2. SF grapefruit flavored water.  Mixed with orange juice over ice...AMAZING!
  3. My large field embroidery machine came back the repair center.  Praying it works now!
  4. Out of the blue texts to check on me and little bit #3.
  5. Sweet surprise from an old friemd.
  6. SF French Vanilla Latte...need I say more?
  7. Love that girl.
  8. Unexpected blessing from a dear friend..
  9. Paired with 10 = the PERFECT snack
  10. See above.  Does admitting I am addicted make it ok?
 

No comments: