Ansley is growing and growing as she well should be seeing as she eats all the time. There for a while she was sleeping for in 4-3-4 pattern and if only I had been aware of how good I had it. Lately it has been every two and a half to three and I have to admit that I am struggling. Who would have thought that that extra hour would make such a difference but trust me it does. We see Dr. Paul next Tuesday so hopefully her weight will reflect my sleepless nights. (In a good way of course!)
My first day back to school is the 17th of February something I am having a hard time believing. I have no idea where the time has gone. I truly love my job but I also know that Ansley is only going to be little for a very short time. Likewise, Buck has been required to return to shift work which adds a whole different dynamic. Please just pray that I will be ready to go back when the time comes and that the logistics of the situation will work themselves out without complications. Lord willing the transition will be easier than I am anticipating and she will only do new things on the weekend!!
1 comment:
These girls are so precious!
Post a Comment