Monday, March 30, 2009

What a Week!!

Spring break was quite the week in the Cooler household and although it was not exactly a break we were able to accomplish quite a bit making the following exhaustion a little easier to deal with. Of course we weren't able to finish everything but I think that that was due more to my tendency to over schedule than anything!!

Just so you understand the mass chaos my ideas lead to, here is a run down of our week. Monday we stayed home and I worked on finishing Ansley's room. Tuesday we worked on Ansley's room some more and then headed to the new play park for a "date" with Trish, Jasmine, and Chance.

Wednesday Mayce went to the train depot, Wal-Mart, the Tiger car wash (yes, she has named them ALL), and lunch with Julia, Kaelyn, and Jancee. Thursday the girls and I met Trish, Jasmine, and Chance at the zoo and then went to lunch followed by an evening of grocery shopping.
Friday we went to El Paso to visit the Science Museum (not exactly what I remembered), the Outlet Mall, and Babies R Us. And Saturday Buck and I hit Lowes in search of more plants!!! Maybe next time I should remember that it is supposed to be a BREAK!

No comments: