Sunday, May 17, 2009

And I will hug him and love him and call him...Pups!

Four Months!!!! Our sweet little girl is now almost four and a half months old! I can't believe that time has passed so quickly but at the same time I don't even remember what life was like without her. She talks ALL THE TIME (heaven help us that makes two of them), hands out the sweetest smiles, and rolled over for the first time last Sunday. Since then she has not repeated the event however she sure is trying!
We went to see Dr. Paul on Wednesday and he said she looks great! She weighed 14lbs and was 25 1/4 inches making her about average for weight and in the 88th percentile for height. It made me laugh because he asked me if I had any questions (for those of you who don't know I ALWAYS have questions) and when I said no he just looked at me. I informed him that apparently I had used all my questions on Mayce and he just laughed saying "Well, I guess that was a quick learn." Then he started asking things about Ansley and after listening to my answers figured we made out pretty well with one tough one and laid back one. I wholeheartedly agree.

Looking at that face all I can say is that we are certainly blessed!

No comments: