
When Mayce as about 8 months old Uncle and Auntie surprised with her with a tangible form of the one word that would always make her smile...Hereford. Yes, I know that sounds strange but seriously it's true. Well this cow, who now goes by Annabelle, has been loved on to the point of destruction!

Today we finally decided that she was in dire need of some surgical intervention. After analyzing the situation we felt that a face lift, tail prosthesis, leg realignment, and hair transplant were in order.

Thankfully, the procedures were a great success and much to Mayce's delight Annabelle even received a brand new halter.

Mayce was the epitome of the concerned comrade and after patiently waiting and pacing and waiting and pacing the two friends were reunited again.

She looks almost as good as new but I do wonder...should I warn Sophie?
1 comment:
Josh and I are so thrilled and happy Annabelle made it through her procedures. She looks great!
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment