Tuesday, May 19, 2009

...Just Ansley??

So once again this morning was filled with the humorous musings of a three year old.

Mayce and I were getting ready for school this morning and Ansley was on the bed talking up a storm.
Me: Mayce, what is Ansley saying?
Mayce: I don't know.
Me: What?! You don't know what she is saying?
Mayce: Well...I think she is saying that she wants to go to McDonalds.

A couple of minutes later...
Me: Mayce, please come pick up all of your bunnies and put them in their house.
Mayce: But Mommy I am watching TV.
Me: Mayce, come pick them up now please.
Mayce: Yes, mam.
She starts picking them up.
Mayce: Momma you are a dork.
Me: Mayce!! You don't call your mommy or daddy a dork!
Mayce: Just Ansley?

Feel free to laugh I sure did! Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: