Monday, August 24, 2009

Georgia On My Mind

The Association of Classical Christian Schools (ACCS) held their annual conference in Atlanta, GA this year and thankfully IDA was able to attend. Seeing as Atlanta is only four hours from Savannah Buck and I decided that it was a great opportunity to spend some time with his family so we turned it into a vacation and since my parents had yet to see where Buck grew up they came too.
The girls did great on the flights and enjoyed the pool while Buck, my dad, and Ryan caught a game at Turner Field. Although the conference was great but the real fun began when we finally got to Tybee Island (where Buck proposed) and settled into our beach house!!! That's right I said BEACH HOUSE it was two blocks down a quiet street to the water and it was fabulous!! The only problem...so not enough time. We could only be gone for a week due to Buck's work commitments so after three days in Atlanta we only had three in Savannah. Our time was jam packed with sight seeing and beach dwelling but man was it worth it.
Mayce loved the beach... and Ansley...well she sat in her stroller and chilled with Sadie (her giraffe). Sorry I don't have that many pictures from the trip but since my parents were with us we didn't have to worry about it my dad took them all. He also took one of my all time favorite pics of me and Buck. I can't wait to get it!

No comments: