I have been meaning to get pictures done since well...Ansley was born. However, life just kept getting in the way and before I knew it Ansley was five months and Mayce was almost four! My mom kept informing me so lovingly that she and my dad needed pictures that I set up a shoot with Shannon Stuno from Candid Thoughts as a suprise for Father's Day.
.
She is amazing and the pictures turned out great (out of sixty I liked 31)! The only bad thing...I still haven't placed my order so by the time I get these pics it will be time to take more!!
She is amazing and the pictures turned out great (out of sixty I liked 31)! The only bad thing...I still haven't placed my order so by the time I get these pics it will be time to take more!!
Here are a couple of my favorites.

.

No comments:
Post a Comment