So I know that long ago, in a far away galaxy I promised pictures of Ansley's room. Unfortunately, I have slept since then and just now realized that I never did post those pics so for that I apologize.
We are still not completely finished however it is the minute details that remain. And although the journey was long I am thrilled with the way things turned out. As always I have learned much from the experience and have come to the conclusion that from now on I should hire someone else to paint unless I also want to change my last name along with the paint color and that sometimes the money saved is not worth the time spent when trying to refinish furniture. Regardless we love it and can't wait for Ansley to make her appearance. By the way I do realize that there are only two letters in her monogram the other will come AFTER she comes so that our suprise is not ruined.
Come on Ansley!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment