So people are constantly asking us who Ansley looks like. Some individuals tend to think that she favors me while others contend that she takes after Buck. The truth of the matter is that she looks like her sister!!!
.
So here's the challenge...who's that baby?? Post in the comment section who you think is who and later we will see who gets it right.
Bit 1

Bit 2

Sorry about the pic sizes when I uploaded them this is what happened... I tried to fix it but as you can tell it didn't quite work!
5 comments:
OK, so this is a hard one!! I think that the first "Bit 1" is Ansley and "Bit 2" is Mayce but I am not 100% sure of myself!
I am hoping you aren't trying to trick us and the pictures are of the same girl (you wouldn't do that right)????
Just shows how right you are that the girls are definitely sisters! Love it!!
I say that Bit 1 is Ansley and Bit 2 is Mayce. So when do we find out?
Apples
I think #1 is Ansley and #2 is Mayce....but I will still spoil them both....
Mayce is TOTALLY #2 and Ansley is definitely #1.
Well since I never saw Mayce when she was that age, they're both Ansley! Duh!
Post a Comment