
When we returned home from Easter services we found that the Easter Bunny had made his appearance. Ansley was less than impressed with her links, pacis, headbands, and paci keepers. (I think she was on to my game and knew that I had just bought her things that she already needed and stuck them in a basket!) Mayce however, was way excited as you can imagine and pulled the crown and sceptre at first sight.
.
With her adornments firmly in place she began to peruse the remainder of her basket and was thrilled to find a ring pop, chalk, marshmallow bunnies, a magnetic dress up doll (whose name is now Liza) and more.

After a quick change we all headed to Grandma's house for lunch and a hunt. We all had a blast especially Mayce who had two more baskets waiting for her. (Thank you everyone!!)

While Mayce screamed Ansley dreamed but I have a feeling come next year she will be right in the big middle of things!!

It was a great day, full of family, food, and fun but as always we made sure that Mayce knew what the real reason for Easter was. Thankfully due to the many nights spent at play practice we didn't have to say much, she had it down. When asked she would tell you that "They put a crown of thorns on Jesus's head and then He died on the cross for us. But He came back and now He is ALIVE!!!" I couldn't have said it better myself...
No comments:
Post a Comment